Challenging "On-the-road" telecommunication salesperson position under Bell’s banner As a Corporate Account Manager, you are expected to solicit local companies, to find new opportunities and manage existing corporate accounts.
You like selling? You like change? With our team you will have the opportunity to practice your art in a dynamic, professional and perpetually changing environment. You will have to sell high-tech products and services on Bell's network, the largest communication company in Canada, offering the largest and fastest network.
- Spoken and written bilingualism.
- Savvy with telecommunication and new technologies.
- Experience in sales of at least 3 years and familiarity with the public.
- Exemplary time management to reach the objectives of weekly canvassing and customer contact goals.
WORKING CONDITIONS :
- Salary depending on the candidate's experience.
- Commissions and annual bonuses upon achievement of established objectives.
- Full day position.
- Driving licenses and vehicle required.
- Group insurance covering long-term illness, vision, dental, and selected specialized care.
- Remunerated continuing education and office provided.
- Telemarketing and administrative support at your disposal.
- Discounts on Bell services. Mobile phone, telephone and tablet provided in addition to a car allowance.
- Very competitive remuneration for motivated candidates.
Apply by e-mail by attaching your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the following form: